- To provide a professional structure for the practice of public relations.
- To enhance the ability and status of our members as professional practitioners.
- To represent and serve the professional interests of our members.
- To provide opportunities for members to meet and exchange views and ideas.
- To raise standards within the profession through the promotion of best practice – including the production of best practice guides, case studies, training events and our continuous professional development scheme ‘Developing Excellence’.
Our Aim is:
- To be the leading regional public relations organisation.
- To unite the PR profession and bring all persons / organisations under a common banner.
- To represent the industry on PR issues so as to establish growth for the profession as a whole.
- To enhance the image of public relations in Nigeria