Steps/Procedures for student registration:
- Students obtain registration form either by downloading from the Institute’s website or it can be picked up from any of our offices in Abuja or Lagos.
- Payment of Ten thousand naira (#10,000) being the registration fees which is to be paid into the Institute’s account.
- Submission of forms to the office. The form must be filled with all necessary documents attached (SSCE Result and other relevant documents) including four passport photographs.
Steps for Exam registration:
- The registration form is screened by the Exam officer to determine what level of exam student is to sit for.
- Upon confirmation, the student gets to pay the exam fee.
- The student tenders the payment teller and is given an examination form to fill and submit.
- The student gets a copy of the syllabus upon completion of Registration.
Once all forms have been submitted and documents verified, the student will be communicated by email/SMS on the notification for exams and also a copy of the exam time table would be sent. The student would also receive his/her exams ID card with an Exam /Registration number.
The Registration number is valid for 3 years from the date of Registration which is renewable upon expiration with the sum of #5, 000, payable to the Institute’s account.
Exam Fee Breakdown:
Each Certificate course costs N3, 000 x 10 subjects: N30, 000
Administration fee: N4, 000
Registration Fee: N10, 000
Total: N44, 000
Each course costs N4, 000 (N4, 000 x 5 courses): N20, 000
Registration fee: N10, 000
Administration fee of N4, 000
Total: N34, 000
Graduates of Mass communication who wish to sit for the diploma exams will be granted exemption from the Certificate stage upon the submission of their transcript and a payment of #30, 000 being the exemption fee.
Once results are released, it will be uploaded on the website and notifications (through mails and SMS) will be sent to students so that they can check their results on the website using their registration numbers. The hardcopies will be pasted on our Notice boards at the Abuja and Lagos offices.
Statement of results:
Students can pick up their statements of result immediately the results are released.
To be sent based on request by intending Institution/party. The student bears the cost of courier, depending on the state/ Country it is to be sent to.
The NYSC exemption is a certificate issued by NYSC. It is issued to our students who have completed the Institute’s Certificate and Diploma exams. For now, the exemption certificate from NYSC is on hold as the Institute is renewing its terms with the NYSC.